Re: ZEN's PEA Timeline?
I am replying to my own posted question. I guess talking to yourself is the prerogative of an old guy.
I attended the World Outlook Conference in Vancouver and visited the Zenyatta booth. The following is a summary of the information I gained from the rep and from Aubrey, the CEO.
1. The Zenyatta CEO and one other company rep made a presentation to investors at the VIP luncheon. Great exposure!!
2. The Preliminary Economic Assessment is still expected in Q2 2014.
3. The Bankable Feasibility Study is expected approximate one year later.
4. The company will likely be looking for a partner a little later on in the process.
5. It appears to me that the company would prefer a partner to an off-take agreement unless the off-take agreement is part of a partnership.