Greetings and Merry New Year from Salt Lake City
Good evening folks. I arrived back in SLC this evening from a quick break, and have caught up a bit on this board. It sure is funny what shows up now and then.
Some quick answers:
1) Please check out my blog, deepcapture.com . I am putting fun things up on it and, now that my calender is clearing up a bit, will be putting more in the future. For example, tonight I posted an interview with the local PBS station, KUED (I see that someone already posted the link to KUED). In fact, as I will be moving my auction message board posts over to it, and adding new ones as I flesh out "Deep Capture," I would appreciate it if any who enjoy it would spread the word by remembering to link to and mention it occasionally. I call it, "The Blog Whose Name None Dares Speak," because (as you may have noticed) while the miscreants' shills seem toupset by it, none mentions it name. Isn't that odd? Since the shills are engaged in a cover-up, but know it is being exposed somewhere, they may deride it, but the last thing they'll do is tell people how to find it. Keeping the opposing view from being heard is the whole point, right?
2) Date - Some smart guys have noticed that to know the day of the week the interviewer was born I had to have more information than was presented in the interview. Yes, that is correct, but remember that the show was not broadcast live. You can work out the rest.
3) On "GOLD": I agree. Eliminating the Grandfather Clause, eliminating the Option market-maker exemption, requiring firm Locates, and Disclosing the fails, is not enough. That is why we are now pushing for the GOLDEN Rule: all of the above, plus "Enforce Now!"
4) Let's see what else is making miscreants kvetch. Ron Paul? Oddly enough, one of the segments cut out of the PBS interview was the part where I said that Ron Paul is my preferred candidate.
5) Oh yes. Notice how these guys have their knickers in a twist over my appearances? It really appears to cheese them off. Here is why: We are standing up to a bunch of criminals who are ripping of America by exploiting a crack in our financial system. For a long time they have tried to spin that as, "Oh this is just some CEO who is mad that his stock went down" (notwithstanding the fact that I have been saying this while it has gone up, down, and sidewise). Unfortunately, through a combination of their money, and the indolence and conformity of the great majority of the New York financial media, they were able to spin the story that way for a long time. This cover-up is cracking, though, and the light is streaming through the cracks. It drives them bat---t crazy that our voices are being heard outside of the discourse they have hijacked. They don't even have any content to their rants: they just say that I must be insincere in these interviews, because I come across differently than I do in the discourse that they control. I can see why they would be distressed, but they should get used to it.
Hey, best to all. Seriously, remember to check out deepcapture.com (and dare to speak its name).