Missed the first two minutes. Doubt I missed much.
- Announcement today. Look under hood to see if impact on cognition is real. If so, it's a big deal (80%+ patients have cognition issues). Long way out, I assume, unless they'll take the data and roll into a PIII. He said PII, so I don't expect much.
- Ingrezza -- standard line. Q1 tough. Early innings.
- Opicapone -- "as expected", which is to say, slow. Sounds like payment is complicated (hoops) and no fun. Still, long-term hopeful.
- Huntington's (PIII) -- readout in Q4. Benefits over the competition. [Are the problems with current drugs really hindering adoption?]
- CAH (PIII Adults) -- Update later this year on the timing of data readout.
- Epilepsy drug/CAH for children (PII) -- Blah, blah, blah.
Where's the next "blockbuster"? A long way away.
The best thing they have going for them in the next six to nine months is Ingrezza.