All right, I finally got couple of things out of the way and have time to try another stock contest if anyone is interested. Let's give about a week to get our picks together and in sometime next week. Here are the rules since it has been so long since the last one:
- Pick any three stocks before the open of the market on Monday October 4th and list them as a reply to this post.
- They must be listed with no over the counter OTC stocks. I do invest in these, but for the sake of the contest will be excluded due to the lack of volume, info, etc. that often are with these companies.
- No funds. I also invest in these also but this is a stock picking contest and not a fund, market timing or asset allocation contest.
- More than one person is allowed to pick the same stock.
- The winner will have the highest combined return after approximately three months or in this case after the close on December 31st 2021.
- Dividends are included. If your stock gets one, please let me know in case I might miss it.
- This is a friendly contest with the grand prize of bragging rights as the grand stock contest winner. Don't get on folks because of their picks or results. I have done great in the contest many times while my actual portfolio lagged and visa versa.
- I will try to give result updates every week or two as things progress.
If you are interested, please reply to this post with three stock symbols. You can give a short reasoning for each of your picks if you are so inclined.