Re: Just added a large bundle
It's very hard to predict the exact timing of events. I doubt Stan himself could predict accurately. I think that no matter what happens, we will end up at $2 or much higher. I can't see any scenario where NVAX is worth less than $2 to big pharma.
Scenario WITHOUT buyout:
* If NanoFlu got AA designation, then $2 is 100% guaranteed. We'll get FDA's decision about it before mid year. So, that's around the corner.
* If we get the green light to submit the BLA to the EMA, that's another $1. Total $3.
* If we get the green light to submit the BLA to the FDA, that's another $1. Total $4.
* If they accept the expanded data (i.e. exploratory data), that's another $4 (because it guarantees approval). Total $8.
So, it's $8 WITHOUT buyout. With buyout, make it $16.
I think the regulars here are feeling down because they were hoping we would be today at $8, without having to wait for all the if's and but's to come to good conclusions.
I decided to forget about the past and think about the present. It matters only what logic tells me today.
Today, logic told me that 52 cents are a steal. At 52 cents, I was able to buy tons of shares.