Re: The New York Times Anti-Kavanaugh Bombshell Is Actually a Dud
> In the case of Ramirez, 25 people were identified by her as potential witnesses. The FBI interviewed none of them. The New York Times claims to have seven witnesses who confirm Ramirez' account.
All this from fake news NYT? You know that NYT had to revise the story to include the - very relevant - part about the so-called "victim" having no idea wtf the NYT is going on about.
That part of the story was in the original story, but NYT editors removed it. Wonder why?
"Potential witnesses" and what NYT claims is meaningless.
Other recent fake news from NYT:
- NYT Trump tax story leaves out NYC real estate crash
- NTY forced to correct Manafort Russia "bombshell"
- NYT lies about Nikki Haley's curtains
- NYT blames Sarah Palin for shooting
- NYT change Trump headline to appease left
- NYT amends K.T. McFarland 'scoop'