1. It's been long time coming .
2. With the EOY 2020 now nearby, there might well be some backing off in thepace o fCRMD PPS growth.
3. Should that happen, it would seem that the PPS will be unable to hit or hit/maintain
a $10 target prior to December 18th . the last opex Friday of 2020.
And depending on the progress of CRMD News, a $10 target might not be reached in Jan 202.
3. Putting aside those short term speculations, it is blatantly obvious where the next 'traffic jam"in CRMD PPS will occur.
From 10.00 to 12.50 could easily look like the kind of battle being waged by a football team throughly enmeshed in a 'ground game';
lots of bodies fighting for small yardage gains.
4. Also easily seen is that any PPS rise aimed at exceeding 12.50 could , using the football analogy again,
transform the short yardage 'ground game' into the more exciting and less predictable
higher yardage 'passing game.'
Said differently, $10 to $12.50 could take more time to achieve than $12.50 to $15.00,