Exciting new developments at the El Gallo Complex this week: Sinaloa State Governor Mario Lopez tours the project with Rob McEwen.
First gold pour only a few months away!
Key development highlights over the past two weeks are:
- Installation of process plant equipment underway
- Retaining wall for crushing plant complete
- Crushing plant equipment arrives onsite
- Heap leach pad expansion 40% complete
- 170,000 tonnes of ore at 1.48 gpt stockpiled since December
To view the El Gallo Development Photo Update, please click here.