Lafayette, we are here
$110 was my target for HZNP looking to issue some stock to replenish the coffers for more acquisitions. I still think this will happen, but company will likely wait a bit to have the market settled. Obvious question now would be whether the Delta surge is delaying some treatments.
My view is that the company will wait until we are passed the Delta hump and then dump (not a big deal as any drop on pps will be a buying opportunity IMHO).