windows of opportunities can close...
disclaimer: own shares, added a few more today on the pullback primarily for the potential for them to deliver product to someone
Bulletproof Iron Man suits could soon be a reality for soldiers as super-strong 3D-printed armour is created
- Loughborough University has created a super-strong 3D printed body armour
- Several layers are added quickly which makes it impervious to bullets and blades
- It is also claimed the material can reduce injuries from blunt-forced trauma
- Fully functioning flying suit has also been built by TV star Adam Savage
- Deflected .45 calibre bullets with little damage and was controlled by its wearer