FWIW--a real OPK post
To try to get us on the correct track:
1. The long awaited HGH trial should be announced imminently. PFE is paying for it and thus they get to decide when it gets released.
2. From what I've been told ASND's drug has significant safety issues.
3. Hence, the issue is not only "meeting the endpoints" but how closely that data measures up against ASND.
4. There is some thought that "just so long as it's close to ASND it will be commercially viable if it shows that it's a lot safer".
5. Have ZERO knowledge regarding the result of the trial prior to announcement