The following message was updated on 9/10/2020 1:13:20 AM.
Sernova PP; $$$; Close $0.28 on 213k :)
Some colour on today's PP news... as most know, my absence with posts has been driven by substantial renovations on the house from top to bottom on the outside. That said, I have been in contact periodically with Mr. House Positions... read on...
Mr. House Positions:
Firstly, on the renovations front, the remedial work for the newly installed light weight tile roof was completed today and the company paid in full. The visuals are terrific.
On Saturday, the stucco work was completed without incident. What a stellar job! The company was paid in full.
The Duradek remedial work to the original install happens this coming Monday.
The driveway work starts Tuesday, or Wednesday.
Yes, RSI & Slow Stochastics indicators and today's candle are suggesting good things to come... Could it be today's news of $$$ in the till 🤔🙊🙈🙉
Today's non-brokered above market share price PP was a complete surprise.
At first blush... Whaaaat.... on second look... They went to Sernova AND how do you do a PP above the trading price, especially for a penny junior?
This suggests that Sernova's holding back on news was, at least in part, to get the PP done. Above market price suggests something with money is in the works, but it will need several months more to complete... The participants know this. I now view the PP very positively.
Some knew a PP was coming and posted so recently on Stockhouse, i.e. the BB's knew. If the BB's knew at least some Houses knew, or had a very good idea, which is why on every attempt at a rally it was pushed back. We saw that in July 2019..
The SVA markets are bewildered by the news. Just 213k (17k Germany; 5k US) saw SVA rise a full cent, yes, really, to close at $0.28. True, the general markets were firm so maybe a rising tide lifts all boats...
Today, many 500 lot trades yet again suggesting the computers were overheating... 001 and friends were trying the kiting trick, but few noticed.
Sernova must now use some news bullets that are compelling to move the share price up. Keep in mind there's likely to be more selling than Sernova is expecting, especially if the news is ho hum. I have maintained for quite some time that some entity is trying to hold SVA back... It might be about starving SVA for money... We now wait for some blow your socks off news to justify this unexpected cash in the till.... Next week would seem to be a fitting time to start...
It's Sernova's time to show its strategy is right and to walk the walk. We wait.