Volume of a kind, on no news, continues, a good sign. The saying is volume precedes price. We came from mid - to - high teens to low to mid - twenties on an uptick in volume on news of islets transplanted into the pouches, 5 April. Where do we go from here...
We are now waiting for the 90 day event of the Sentinel Pouch removal. This would confirm that the trial is going AOK w/o adverse events. Hopefully, how the news will be written would be sufficiently compelling to push the share price through that of last year's July PP at 25 cents.
The best to those who are in for the long haul and good coin to those able to trade. Those who don't believe the story will wait like the rest of us to see whether the story really is the real deal, or not. Nothing is sure until it is, sic.
The end of week summary is given below. Note that the Bid - Ask is indicating thinness again with the close for the week being 21.5 Bid to 24 Ask. To be sure, many orders are day orders that close at the end of a trading day. Further, being a weekend, some orders may close at the end of the week, sic. Monday's Bid - ask and initial trade at the Open will indicate whether this is just a weekend head fake, or something more material.
Because my expectation of news is still on, or about, Tuesday, 9 July, this leaves some three weeks for the share price to meander about until we either get the goods, or we pack up and go home. Make no mistake, IF the news be (subjunctive case) not compelling, it puts all the other ailment treatment possibilities in peril. I believe that the news will be stellar, BUT I can't predict the future, just make educated guesses...patience, grasshopper, patience!
The end of week summary is complete for the TSXV, but two trades short for the alternate exchange "M".