GERN shares are up 12.7% after hours to $1.50. From SA article
• Geron (NASDAQ:GERN) announces the FDA granted fast-track designation to imetelstat for the treatment of adult patients with Intermediate-2 or High-risk myelofibrosis (MF) whose disease has relapsed after or is refractory to janus kinase (JAK) inhibitor treatment, or relapsed/refractory MF.
• The designation includes patients with primary MF and MF developed after essential thrombocythemia.
• The same patient population was studied in the IMbark Phase 2 clinical trial.
• Geron intends to conduct an end of Phase 2 meeting with the FDA by the end of Q1 to see if there's a regulatory path forward for imetelst at in relapsed/refractory MF.
• GERN shares are up 12.7% after hours to $1.50.