Alnylam reported the following patisiran updates this morning:
Commercial Performance in Third Quarter 2019
- Achieved global net product revenues for the third quarter of 2019 of $46.1 million for ONPATTRO.
- Attained over 600 patients worldwide on commercial ONPATTRO treatment since launch.
- Continued global expansion with receipt of regulatory approval for ONPATTRO in Switzerland, and initiation of commercial launches in Japan and Canada.
- Continued progress with market access efforts across the CEMEA region (Canada, Europe, Middle East, and Africa).
- Following favorable ratings from health technology assessment agencies, achieved reimbursement approvals in the United Kingdom, Belgium, and Germany.
- Received recognition for ONPATTRO as an innovative biotechnology medicine through award of the prestigious Prix Galien in The Netherlands and Italy and nominations for the Prix Galien in additional countries, including France, Germany, and the U.S.
Late Stage R&D Highlights
- Advanced patisiran (the non-proprietary name for ONPATTRO), an intravenously administered investigational RNAi therapeutic in development for the treatment of ATTR amyloidosis.