We are now heading toward 6 weeks since the hearing for the injunctive relief request was made? I am perplexed that a ruling on such a request would take this long. This has me thinking that this isn't an open and shut case for Rio. If the Judge felt that Rio was honouring the terms (and intent) of the contract that should be a pretty quick decision. I expect that the Judge would prefer the two sides to come to a negotiated resolution rather than him having to rule in favour of one and against the other. GFriend, given your expertise, have you seen a Judge postpone the delivery if their decision if they see the parties are willing to try and resolve their differences?
I guess the good news is that not much money will be spent this year so should we get an unfavorable decision, a large cash call in the near term is not that likely.