last couple days. I can't believe it is just due to the Cleveland announcement that they are evaluating. But we have had a few of these temporary bounces in the past few months. At this point, apart from news on Neuroclear, it is all about
- how many machines are out there
- how many are now permanent installs
- how many are under the 60 day evaluation
- how many sites are in the queue to get a machine to evaluate
- how many are in the procurement process (buy or lease)
- how many new machines being manufactured
That is what Ken and Grey need to focus on providing to investors. That is the only thing that will give people the data needed to forecast. Let's get it done guys.