TCRT-PGEN Fundamental & Technical Discussion Board - TCRT response to e mail I sent IR- Asked about making announcement prior to September - TCRT-PGEN Fundamental & Technical Discussion Board - InvestorVillage


TCRT-PGEN Fundamental & Technical Discussion Board
This is a semi-private group. You are free to browse messages, but you must be a member of this group to post messages. Join This Group

Group: TCRT-PGEN Fundamental & Technical Discussion Board   /  Message Board  /  Read Message

 
 






Keyword
Subject
Between
and
Rec'd By
Authored By
Minimum Recs
  
Previous Message  Next Message    Post Message    Post a Reply return to message boardtop of board
Msg  28409 of 29026  at  6/30/2022 10:23:53 AM  by

kcchris


 In response to msg 28407 by  Bronxboy50
view thread

Re: TCRT response to e mail I sent IR- Asked about making announcement prior to September

 Unfortunately Alex will only repeat exactly what was said on the last call.  But it appeared clear on the call that Boyle for the first time indicated he was open to releasing data in a PR rather than waiting until ESMO.
 
I am sure the largest shareholders are putting pressure on him to release it earlier than ESMO.  We have a debt deadline at the end of August.  The company is low on cash.  The enrollment is not moving fast.  There are a lot of reasons to release results early if the results are good.
 
There is a buzz around the results of a few trials recently and it is in our space.  If we release positive data on patient 1 there will be a ton of new shareholders that will jump in.  The timing is right. The stock price could easily move back to the $5+ level with just news that patient 1 saw a reduction in tumor burden.
 
The second reason I would release is if you release good results patients with cancer all over the country will hear of the good news. Finding patients for your trial becomes a non issue.  Instead of having 500 patients to screen and having 25 - 30 that fit the requirements you have 5,000 to screen and 250-300 that fit the requirements for the trial.  If we want to move faster in the trial release results.
 
Yes, it is likely that results from the 2nd scan are being analyzed right now and if they are good you should not be surprised to see a PR in July.  I remember Rob talking many time how Barton and other felt 1 or 2 patients that fared well could increase the market cap to $5B or more.  That may not be a great target now but I think a market cap of $1-$2 billion is very possible.  If the second patient is 40B cells and they both respond well especially if one would see a CR over the next few months you could see a market cap of $2B and a share price in the $10 range.  It may not happen the next day. but buyers would be many and sellers few. 
 
What is a company worth that holds the key to curing cancer.  Efficacy and lower price could lead to quick approvals.  My hope is they start a phase 2 at 40B cells because the efficacy is so good.  Then the one issue would be increasing capacity quickly.  It would be a non issue because adding equipment should be easy and there would be plenty of capital to be had.   


     e-mail to a friend      printer-friendly     add to library      
|  
Recs: 9  
   Views: 0 []
Previous Message  Next Message    Post Message    Post a Reply return to message boardtop of board

Replies
Msg # Subject Author Recs Date Posted
28410 Re: TCRT response to e mail I sent IR- Asked about making announcement prior to September Bronxboy50 1 6/30/2022 11:03:49 AM
28416 Re: TCRT response to e mail I sent IR- Asked about making announcement prior to September benisgone41 0 6/30/2022 1:20:28 PM




Financial Market Data provided by
.
Loading...