ARNA Discussion Board - Options - ARNA Discussion Board - InvestorVillage
ARNA Discussion Board
This is a semi-private group. You are free to browse messages, but you must be a member of this group to post messages. Join This Group

Group: ARNA Discussion Board   /  Message Board  /  Read Message

 
 






Keyword
Subject
Between
and
Rec'd By
Authored By
Minimum Recs
  
Previous Message  Next Message   Post Message   Post a Reply return to message boardtop of board
Msg  44329 of 46032  at  9/11/2019 1:35:22 PM  by

grampa21


 In response to msg 44327 by  zombietom3
view thread

Re: Options

 I sold to open some of both the Sep 65 and 70 calls but the other side could have easily been a buy to close or open leaving us to wait until tomorrow to see if there was any change in open interest.
 
I felt more comfortable selling short dated far out of the money calls knowing Spector could call off any 10-5b automatic sales if he knew of impending positive news as well as the reason for the turnaround in the XBI and many heavily shorted stocks in last few days. Credit to csc360 on VHC board for catching this article.
 
I expect most of today’s move was due to the general market, specially the “most shorted stocks” movement noted in the article below.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/kolanovic-what-just-happened-has-only-occurred-two-days-history "


     e-mail to a friend      printer-friendly     add to library      
| More
Recs: 6     Views: 328
Previous Message  Next Message   Post Message   Post a Reply return to message boardtop of board


About Us  •  Contact Us  •  Follow Us on Twitter  •  Members Directory  •  Help Center  •  Advertise
Not a member yet? What are you waiting for? Create Account
Want to contribute? Support InvestorVillage by donating
© 2003-2019 Investorvillage.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement
   
Financial Market Data provided by
.


Loading...