I don't think that's what will happen. the release of the lock up will not be everything going back to normal. Release of the lock up will look like:
- Anyone that can productively work from home will likely continue to do so.
- Ongoing social distancing.
- Old and vulnerable will still be isolated.
- Millions of people are walking about with masks and carrying around hand sanitizer.
- Rapid testing available to control outbreaks.
- More capability to trace cases.
- Antibody testing available.
- Hospitals are ramped and better tooled to deal with cases.
Under the above conditions it will be less likely to have a round 2 that is even close to what happened in round 1.