Re: Just an Opinion on Timing,
I think the latest we get notice that there is going to be an official 3-mo delay would be next Wed, the 20th -- 7 trading days away. With OpX on Friday and no news of a delay, we could reach fresh highs next week leading up to 27th. Then it will be about the label and post-monitoring requirements to determine if this goes to $10 or much higher, like $14+.
Everyone should keep in mind though, just because we don't get an official 3-mo delay, doesn't mean that the FDA won't just plain miss the date all together. This has happened with the same division when it came to MNKD. The FDA can either issue their response (approval, CRL) by June 27th, issue a formal 3-mo extension or just outright miss the date as they've done before (they won't issue a 3-mo extension if they believe they are only a few days away from finishing.)
Given that Eisai indicated that final label negotiations were happening and there wasn't much new that came out of the AdCom, we look good for an on-time approval on the 27th but it certainly isn't a given.
The flip side is also true though where we could get an early approval any day now.... Now that would be sweet.