Last month I reported that the hard skin build ups on my hands, ears, and face had reduced in size or disappeared. This month over 90% have disappeared and the remainder have shrunk to less that 10% of what they used to be.
Urination pressure still good. Overall well being is noticeably better. My energy level is almost scary and I have to pay special attention to it. I am remodeling 3 rooms in an old house and it requires a level of work that I used to do 20 years ago. When I started this project I figured that I would only be able to work 4 hours a day with days off in between. I have been working 8 to 10 hour days, 6 days a week. Sometimes at the end of the day I finally hit the wall and have nothing left, I can barely make it to the bed. That is the scary part, where do you draw the line and stop short? The next morning I am up and after a few uncomfortable moments I am at it again. I have a feeling that if you remove the inflammation and associated pain, which is a warning sign of overdoing, then you must rely on your brain to draw the line on how far you push yourself.
I am off all medications, except for Anatabloc. I see my Doctor next month and will run a series of tests to see what the chemistry of my body is doing.
One of my daughters is an emergency room physician and I pulled my clout with her to sign up on CIGX website for the physican's only portal. Her stance right now is that it will take a lot more research and data before she will recommend it. After talking with her I requested that she at least watch for adverse effects since I was taking it. I will post it if any come up.