It's the end of March and no news on Plawce. Kutno at 10% chance of success means it has a 90% chance of being a duster. I wonder why, with a 90% chance of failure, FXEN put the millions of bucks into it? Is it really 90% they are taliking about here, or is that just "IR speak" to keep our expectations low. (and avoid a class action suit)
I dont' know about you guys, but if I were considering buying a stock that had a 90% chance of losing, I'd look for something else.
Ya, know, it has got to be better than that! Doesn't it?
In the mean time KOG and now VVUS are doing fine. So is CLNE.
Best of luck FXENers!