* based on MMT's own recent presentations and a few OJ checks of "professional" investors.
* MMT is planning on an aggressive 2013 drilling campaign.
* they envision two drilling rigs and six wells for 2013.
* the wells include an Umu East and West exploration well. A third development well from the Umu 9 and 10 drilling pad. And three horizontal development wells....two horizontals on existing verticals (Umu 3 and 4) and a new horziontal to be drilled into the main part of the field (Umusadege Main).
* I would argue when and not if...but let's say if Umu West and East exploration wells are a success that would open the door for another four development wells (or more).
* the next well should spud in the next number of weeks (where I dunno) and we should see a new rig coming into the area in the next quarter or so. That means two rig drilling for the majority of 2013.
* another developmental step forward for this team and their company.